- Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) when you voluntarily provide it to us. This may include your name, email address, and any other information you provide when contacting us through our contact form or subscribing to our newsletter.
1.2 Non-Personal Information
We may collect non-personal information about you automatically when you access or use the Blog. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and information about your use of the Blog. We may also collect aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
- Use of Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving the Blog
- Responding to your inquiries or requests
- Sending you newsletters or updates, if you have subscribed to them
- Analyzing trends and usage of the Blog
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues or security vulnerabilities
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes
- Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent or at your direction
- To our trusted service providers who assist us in operating the Blog and providing services to you
- If required by law or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Third-Party Links
The Blog may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party websites or services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third parties before providing any personal information.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no security measures can guarantee absolute security. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Blog, and you do so at your own risk.
- Children’s Privacy
The Blog is not directed to individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us immediately.
- Contact Us
Thank you for visiting the John Fitzgerald Page blog and entrusting us with your personal information.